- Posted by thestoke 31 Mar
- 0 Comments
Friday 1st April – 6pm-10pm
This is a fundraising event to raise money for The British Red Cross who is working closely with The Japanese Red Cross to help rebuild the lives and homes of those affected in Japan.
There will be a costume jewellery sale on, raffle prizes to be won and collection boxes for donations to be made. Prizes include….
- Meal for 2 Frankie & Benny’s
- Meal for 4 at Harvester
- ‘Donutting’ Session for 2 at Alpine Snowsports Centre in Aldershot
- Luxury Manicure at Beauty Secrets in Godalming
- Hair Voucher worth £36 for ‘Hair Contacts’ in Guildford
- 2 Odeon Vouchers for any Odeon Cinema
- 3 free Blockbuster Rentals
- Meal for 2 at Holiday Inn Guildford
- 1 weeks pass at ‘Spirit’ Gym and spa Holiday Inn Guildford
- And loads more……………
View the jewellery at www.jomagdalena.net/stephaniesandford
Please come along and show your support!
The British Red Cross Society, incorporated by Royal Charter 1908, is a charity registered in England and Wales (220949) and Scotland (SCO37738)